Baby Trend Swivel Double Jogging Stroller Review
Staying in shape is a breeze with the Baby Trend Swivel Double Jogging Stroller. This sports utility stroller is able to give comfort and function with amazing style to bring an exceptional child strolling experience together with a solid work out. People have come to love Baby Trends strollers due to the comfort level it affords their children and the fact that it can seat two. The ability to run with twins in tow is not something to be ignored.
If you want more info on this stroller, I suggest you take a look at the reviews on Amazon here. A lot of positive response to this stroller there.
What is So Great About the Baby Trends Swivel Double Jogging Stroller?
The Baby Trends sports utility double stroller has many features that separate it from the pack.
* The stroller features twelve inch pneumatic front wheels capable of maneuvering with a solid ease in tight spaces. The rear wheels are sixteen inches and handle almost any running capable terrain with a smoothness and ease that has to be seen to be believed.
* The cabin of the stroller seats two infants comfortable which allows a parent or guardian blessed with the care of twins to be able to go walking or jogging with both of them along for the ride.
* There is a spacious storage basket located under the seat. This is an ideal place to store groceries, toys, or random personal items.
* The frame is collapsible and the seat pads are removable allowing for easy storage. There is also a grab bar on the parent console included with the stroller that can also be removed.
* The stroller by itself weighs roughly thirty four pounds and can safely carry a weight of up to one hundred pounds so even toddlers can still be carted around in style while mommy or daddy goes for a run in the park or shopping at the grocery store.
The Baby Trends Double Jogging Stroller is a solid and luxurious sports utility model for the on the go parent with a fit life style. It seats two and can be used on almost any kind of terrain the parent would be willing to stroll their child through.